Přidat další komentář:

Diskuze

• Dotaz k: Přírodní koupaliště Hradištko

2. 07. 2009

Jaká je kvalita vody na koupání

Reagovat
    • kvalita vody

26. 12. 2009

je celkem dobrá ale před 2 roky se tam něco vypustilo byla z toho vyrážka.je tu ještě jeden ,,písák,,ten je fakt super píseček mělko na brouzdání a potom asi 50m hloubka a za tím jsou ostrůvky.

Reagovat
    • kvalita vody

27. 07. 2009

25.7.09 byla velmi dobra a i při ochlazení vzduchu,celkem teplá.

Reagovat
  • Auta

2. 07. 2010

Jak je to tam s místem pro parkování? Díky, E.

Reagovat
    • Oliver Gray

23. 08. 2022

Je tam koupaliště čisté? Existuje plavčík, který by měl dohlížet? mapquest directions

Reagovat
      • Introducing our Premium Disposable Vape Bundles:

28. 11. 2023

Smokers World HW Disposable Vape Bundles offer a convenient and satisfying vaping experience for enthusiasts and beginners alike. Each Products features a selecti

Reagovat
    • AhmedMalik

16. 03. 2023

The article in this how to feed african dwarf frogs is amazing and really helpful to me.Your post was interesting to read

Reagovat
      • gemmalyly

24. 03. 2023

The Aquapark offers a variety of swimming pools, including a 25-meter sports pool, a leisure pool with water attractions, and a children's pool. The facility also has a sauna, a fitness center, and a restaurant. context

Reagovat
        • gemmalyly

24. 03. 2023

The Aquapark offers a variety of swimming pools, including a 25-meter sports pool, a leisure pool with water attractions, and a children's pool. The facility also has a sauna, a fitness center, and a restaurant. context

Reagovat
          • great

30. 06. 2023

mario games

Reagovat
            • bekesne53

8. 11. 2023

Wordle has become a delightful part of my daily routine. It's not just a game; it's a wordy adventure that I adore. I love this game. wordle

Reagovat
              • 9. 11. 2023

some players appreciate the idea that race and class compatibility can create unique storytelling opportunities and add depth to the role-playing experience. classroom 6x

Reagovat